Our mission is to inform and upskill public and private sector professionals to deliver positive, impactful experiences and outcomes for employees, service users and clients.
We produce timely events that not only provide useful information and updates but also contribute to important debates and shape cultural change. Our conferences and courses will help you to embed new policies, maintain regulatory compliance, access funding, innovate and transform. We are proud to deliver:
- Rigorously researched, thought-provoking agendas informed via consultation with Government departments and practitioners from across the public, private and third sectors.
- Keynote speakers, thought leaders and industry experts to keep you updated with the latest developments in your sector
- Guest speakers who bring topics to life with real life case studies and practical insights.
- Politically impartial content – no political affiliations ensuring that all participants are able to contribute to the debate
- Precise and timely information to help you to meet your legal and regulatory duties
- Accredited course leaders, trainers and moderators who are experts in their fields
- CPD certification – meaning the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality
- Practical tips, tools and techniques for you to take back and apply immediately in your organisation.
Join us to continue your own journey of continuous learning and improvement.
Senedd Insight is a division of the Knowledge Exchange Group Ltd.