Stay connected in the ever changing political, public and private sector landscape in Wales with Senedd Insight.
For over 10 years, we have been delivering CPD accredited conferences, timely policy briefings, interactive workshops and practical training in Wales.
We provide useful learning and practical guidance to help organisations in Wales to embed new policies, maintain regulatory compliance, access funding, innovate and transform.
Whilst we consult Government departments and practitioners from across the public, private and third sectors, our conferences are politically impartial and organised independently by us. No funding is provided by any other body or government.
Senedd Insight is a division of the Knowledge Exchange Group Ltd.
About our conferences, training and events
Our highly skilled research team organise conferences, training and events across various sectors including: Adult and Older People’s Services, Diversity, Equality, HR, Education, Children’s Services, Energy, Climate Change and Sustainability, Farming, Retail, Food and Infrastructure, Health and Social Care, Local, Central Government, Communities, Media, PR and Communications, Police and Criminal Justice, Higher Education, Research and Technology, Social Housing.
Various formats to meet your needs
We offer a full programme of half-day and one-day CPD Certified events and courses. Choose from our range of formats to suit your requirements, including:
- In-person events and exhibitions taking place in venues in Cardiff.
- Online training and digital conferences, delivered from a bespoke online platform.
- Insights from policymakers, practitioners and best practice case studies from across Wales.
- Interactive hybrid learning and networking.
- In-house training designed to meet the exact needs of your organisation.
- Recorded content, available on demand.
- Welsh translation available on request.
Our mission is to inform and upskill public and private sector professionals from across Wales to deliver positive, impactful experiences and outcomes for employees, service users and clients.
The events contribute to important debates and shape cultural change. We are proud to deliver:
- Rigorously researched, thought-provoking agendas, informed via consultation with policy experts and practitioners from across the public, private and third sectors.
- Keynote speakers, thought leaders and experts from across Wales, to keep you updated with the latest developments in your sector.
- Guest speakers who bring topics to life with real life case studies and practical insights.
- Politically impartial content – no political affiliations ensuring that all participants are able to contribute to the debate.
- Precise and timely information to help you to meet your legal and regulatory duties, and comply with new legislation.
- Accredited course leaders, trainers and moderators who are experts in their fields.
- CPD certification – meaning the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
- Practical tips, tools and techniques for you to take back and apply immediately in your organisation.
Join us to continue your own journey of continuous learning and improvement.