Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is our ability to regulate our emotions as well as recognise and understand the emotions of others. High EQ individuals form strong relationships, line manage effectively and inspire others to action.
Join Senedd Insight’s Emotional Intelligence for Leaders Training for an interactive introduction to EQ and its practical applications for leaders. The workshop is suitable for board members, executives, departmental leads and broader line managers.
The course will build your understanding of the EQ-i2.0 Model of Emotional Intelligence, specifically created with leadership in mind. The EQ-i2.0 model builds the following core skills:
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
Over the course of your training, you will:
- Participate in a guided exploration of your own personal and professional experiences in the context of EQ
- Gain an understanding of your own EQ level
- Develop your ability to apply EQ within your professional life
- Understand the role EQ plays in leadership, teams and the workplace
- Understand the EQ-i2.0 Model, Composites and Sub-Scales
- Learn to identify, measure and develop your own sense of EQ
- Learn how to apply EQ in the specific contexts of your leadership role
In-person – This course will take place within Zone 1, Central London. The venue will be announced shortly. Attend this full-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.